DOMESTIC/SHORT-TERM STUDY STUDENTS– How to Apply:
- Complete our Enrolment Application Form and supply all the required documentation.
- Upon meeting all entry requirements, we will send you an Offer of Place in the programme of your choice and a Proforma Invoice.
- You should then pay on the Proforma Invoice issued to you and we will issue you with a Receipt and Confirmation of Enrolment.
Method of payment:
- Institute of Commercial Education (NZ) Ltd
- Bank of New Zealand
A/C No. 02-0223-0198456-000
- swift code: students name
- Upon your arrival in Auckland, you must contact our Student Service/ Marketing Office for arrangement of your orientation and course enrollment.
- When you arrive at ICENZ, ask one of our Student Service Officers for any further help you might need. Bookings for the ICENZ homestay accommodation and airport pick-up services must be made at least two weeks in advance of arrival in Auckland. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee your airport transfer and accommodation during your first two weeks in Auckland.
Full details regarding immigration requirements, advice on your rights to employment while studying in New Zealand, and reporting requirements are available from Immigration New Zealand, and can be view on their website.
ELIGIBILITY FOR HEALTH SERVICES:
. Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed on their website.
The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents, and temporary visitors to New Zealand; however, you may still be liable for some or all medical and other related costs that are a result of an accident. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website.
MEDICAL AND TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Students must have the appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while in New Zealand.
For more information please refer to www.orbitprotect.com
STUDENT HEALTH AND SAFETY
This is a shared responsibility between students and school management. It is management’s responsibility to ensure that the premises used by the students are safe and that potential hazards (dangers) are identified, minimised and, if possible, removed. ICENZ gives assurance to all students that their safety is of paramount concern at any premises used for the delivery of its programmes.
For more information please check Student Health and Safety at ICENZ.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR STUDNETS:
Please notify the school if you change your address or telephone number. Staff are available to talk about New Zealand culture and systems, which are relevant to everyday life. Bilingual staff are available to talk with students. Students are able to use the Students Common Room from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm. Basic facilities provided include kitchen facilities, kettle, microwave ovens and fridge. It is expected that all students will assist in ensuring this area is safe and welcoming to all students and it is kept clean and tidy. Student ID cards are available from the receptionist, please provide a passport size photo. Every student is welcome to use the school Library and Student Study Area for information, reading and study. You may borrow items from the Library using your student ID card. Students have access to the computer suites as part of their scheduled learning for processing of assignments and reports. Although we do our best to ensure the security of all property on our premises, the school does not accept responsibility for your property.
For any other matters please refer to your Student Handbook, this will cover issues concerning attendance requirements, student support services at ICENZ and within the community, code of behaviour, termination of enrollment, appeals etc. You are also welcome to speak to a staff member.